- Positioning and messaging: The engagement started with an in-person messaging workshop in Charlotte, NC, led by Jordan Elkind, Managing Director and product marketing lead at Blue Seedling. The workshop, attended by Equalum’s management and the Blue Seedling team, included guided brainstorming exercises and hands-on prototyping, and led to the creation of the “data beaming” product category by Equalum’s CEO.
- Marketing infrastructure: Within a quarter, we launched a brand-new website and sales collateral, including a sales deck, company 1-pager, and case studies. We also built the initial marketing and sales tech stack, including Salesforce, Mailchimp, and other auxiliary tools, as well as foundational pipeline reporting and analytics.
- Demand generation across channels: Once the foundation was in place, we cranked up the volume on demand generation, running the gamut across analyst relations, webinars, partner marketing, content marketing, conferences, email marketing, and ABM / outbound prospecting. Campaign highlights and results include:
- Strong presence at Strata, the leading industry conference, resulting in dozens of qualified leads
- Compelling technical and business-oriented long-form content, including ebooks, whitepapers, and case studies
- Gartner report mentions
- Building out the marketing database from scratch to tens of thousands of qualified leads
- Consistent flow of Sales Opportunities of Equalum’s target persona, senior technical buyers of Fortune 500 enterprises.