Recently, Blue Seedling hosted a webinar about how our team of B2B marketers uses ChatGPT to be more productive and effective (you can watch the recording and read through the deck here).
A few days later, I visited a client’s office and came across this gem of a book:
The CEO and I got into a debate about whether ChatGPT could have written the same book…
…Which inspired me to test-drive ChatGPT with marketing-focused Chuck Norris jokes. Below are my favorite ones, and I’ll let you be the judge.
So, enjoy another creative, fun use for ChatGPT(or in the words of ChatGPT – “Chuck Norris’s chatbot doesn’t need AI – it’s just him typing responses really fast”).
10 Chuck Norris B2B Marketing Jokes
- Chuck Norris doesn’t need marketing, marketing needs Chuck Norris.
- Chuck Norris’s lead nurturing process is just him staring at the lead until they become a customer.
- Chuck Norris’s landing pages don’t have a call-to-action, they have a call-to-submission.
- Chuck Norris’s PPC campaigns have a negative cost-per-click because people pay him to click on his ads.
- Chuck Norris doesn’t follow up with leads, leads follow up with Chuck Norris.
- Chuck Norris doesn’t need SEO, Google just automatically ranks him at the top of the search results for every keyword.
- Chuck Norris’s referral program is just him telling people to refer their friends or else.
- Chuck Norris’s customer retention strategy is just him staring at customers until they renew their contracts.
- Chuck Norris’s webinars are just him speaking for an hour about the benefits of working with Chuck Norris.
- Chuck Norris’s PLG strategy is just him staring at the product until customers start sharing it with their friends.
Dedicated to the one and only Benny Lakunishok, Founder and CEO of Zero Networks, and owner of The TRUTH About Chuck Norris. Thanks for the inspiration. ✨